We want your child to develop a love for sports, so they can build a foundation for a healthy, active lifestyle. Competition is very important, however there is a way to compete that builds self esteem, teaches teamwork, builds confidence and develops respect for teammates and opponents alike. We believe that everyone should be encouraged and given the opportunity to make the most of their abilities.
We believe in SPORT:
- Competition – Competition is healthy. We believe in building self esteem by learning the benefits of hard work and commitment.
- Sportsmanship – Learning to play the game the right way is the only way to play the game. The value of teamwork, fair play and good sportsmanship helps develop positive character.
- Teamwork – Every player is part of the team. No child will ever be excluded or made to feel like they aren’t good enough. Every child will play at least half of every game. Now is the time for us to build confidence in our children.
We believe in SOCIAL:
- Confidence – Nothing is better than seeing a child’s face light up when they have applied a new skill they have learned. That smile is their confidence starting to shine!
- Lifestyle – By experiencing sports and physical activity in a positive atmosphere we hope to build a foundation for a healthy active lifestyle.
- FUN – Kids love to be social, make new friends, learn new skills and compete. This is the foundation of our league – not the outcome of the game.
You can reach us in the office at 407-896-9510 or email us at email@example.com.