Moms Night Out: 50 Shades Giveaway
We are giving away two tickets to…
“Fifty Shades Cocktail Party”and Private Movie Screening
Winter Park Village
Thursday, February 12
BRIO “Fifty Shades Cocktail Party” from 6-7:50 p.m. @ BRIO Tuscan Grille
Exclusive private screening of Fifty Shades of Grey at 8 p.m. @ Regal Cinemas
HOW TO ENTER:
Please comment on this post and tell us why you deserve a free evening out with your favorite girl friend (frenemy or annoying neighbor who happens to be available). Double your chances to win by clicking on your comment’s “share” button, and sharing it on your Facebook page. One winner will be selected TODAY at 6 p.m. and awarded two spots at this fabulous soirée! The winner will be notified by email at 6:30 p.m. tonight.
Fifty Shades of Grey will be shown at an exclusive, private pre-opening, only for guests of BRIO Tuscan Grille at Winter Park Village’s desirable “Fifty Shades Cocktail Party.” Guests will indulge in sensuous libations and small bites featured in the movie!
- Cosmopolitan, which Ana drank with Carla in Savannah, GA in Fifty Shades of Grey (page 414)
- Gin and Tonic, enjoyed throughout the Fifty Shades trilogy
- Frosty Lemon Martini, depicting Carrick’s lethal lemon martini in Fifty Shades Darker (page 373)
- Moet, which Ana drank en route to GA in Fifty Shades of Grey (page 389)
- Grapes and assorted cheeses, which Christian’s housekeeper and cook Mrs. Jones prepares for supper in Fifty Shades of Grey (page 102)
- Antipasto, served by Mrs. Bentley (Christian’s housekeeper in Aspen) in Fifty Shades Freed (page 221)
- Hummus and pita, which Christian feeds to Ana in Fifty Shades Freed (page 190)
- Créme brulée minis, served in Fifty Shades Freed (page 35)
- Chicken Caesar Salad, served in Fifty Shades of Grey (page 316)
- Lamb with yogurt mint sauce, which Christian feeds Ana in Fifty Shades Freed (Page 190)
Following the cocktail party at Brio Tuscan Grille, guests will take a short stroll to Regal Cinemas Winter Park Village Stadium 20 Movie Theater for an exclusive, private screening of Fifty Shades of Grey, not officially released in theaters until February 13.
If you don’t win our Moms Night Out Giveaway, you are welcome to call BRIO at Winter Park Village at 407-622-5611 to reserve for this tantalizing event. Reservations are required. Cost is $50 per person (includes cocktail party and three drinks per person, plus Fifty Shades of Grey private pre-opening screening).
This entry was posted in Giveaways and tagged 50 Shades of Grey, BRIO Tuscan Grille, Fifty Shades of Grey, Giveaway, Moms Night Out, Winter Park Village
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.