Check out Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from now until July 14,2003 for exciting free family activities.
Free Casting Challenge
Test your skills using a rod and reel at our target casting area. Challenge your family to see who can hit the most while improving your aim!
Free BB Shooting Range
Try out the new BB shooting range. A great acitivity to enjoy after attending the Exploring Shooting & Hunting workshops!
Ride along on a wildlife carousel filled with outdoor critters galore while enjoying festive music and lights!
Free Shooting Arcade
Take aim at the shooting arcade and compete against others to see who hits the most targets!
While supplies last.
Sample Homemade Ice Cream
Saturdays only, 5-6 p.m.
While supplies last.
Workshops begin at Noon every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Get a free lanyard and then earn a free pin for every workshop you complete! All workshops will be approximately 20 minutes in length.
- Archery: Learn about bowhunting, equipment and safety tips. This year we’ll also learn more about the sport of bowfishing! Tuesdays at 2 p.m., Thursdays at Noon, Sundays at 1 p.m.
- Fishing: We’ll discuss saltwater vs. freshwater. Learn about saltwater species and tackle. Do you know how to choose the right lure for different water conditions? Tuesdays at 1 p.m., Saturdays at Noon
- Exploring Shooting & Hunting: We’ll discuss the history of hunting and conservation benefits along with safety tips. Learn interesting facts from the experts from the Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA). Thursdays at 1 p.m., Saturdays at 2 p.m., Sundays at Noon
- Bird Watching: What birds will we discover this year? Learn about the fuction of different types of feathers. Tuesdays at Noon, Saturdays at 4 p.m.
- Camping: What animals might you see while camping? We’ll talk about these and other fun tips for your next camping trip. Thursdays at 4 p.m., Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Water Safety, Fun and You!: Prepare for your summertime adventures around the water. Learn about how to play it safe while swimming and boating. Thursdays at 3 p.m., Saturdays at 1 p.m.
- Backyard Adventure: Discover animals and insects you find in your own backyard. Learn about their homes and what they eat. Are they harmful or helpful? Tuesdays at 4 p.m, Sundays at 4 p.m.
- Wildlife Exploration: We’ll discuss mammals, reptiles, amphibians and arthropods. Learn about their habitats and how they survive in the wild. Thursdays at 2 p.m., Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Outdoor Discovery & Conservation: Listen to tips on how to enjoy the outdoors while hiking. We’ll discuss comfort, safety and ways to conserve the beauty of the outdoors. Have you heard about geocaching? Learn how to enjoy this fun activity! Tuesdays at 3 p.m., Saturdays at 3 p.m.
Catch & Release Pond and FREE 4×6 Photo with Dad
Saturdays and Sundays, June 8&9; And Father’s Day weekend, June 15&16, Noon-5 p.m.