What do you get when you mix old-fashioned root beer floats with bumper cars, a roller coaster and cotton candy cupcakes? Only the hippest vintage carnival-themed birthday party ever! Old Town in Kissimmee is the perfect location. Just throw in an amazing face painter, a balloon bender and Rooty the All American Root Bear, and you’ve got the perfect recipe for vintage fun.
Party planning by Chrissy Allen • Photography by Jessica Friend
Guests of Honor: Brady, Delaney and Riley Allen (triplets)
Theme: Vintage Carnival
Location: Old Town Theme Park in Kissimmee
- Cotton candy cupcakes, popcorn cupcakes and snow cone cupcakes ($2.50 to $5 each) by Anna Cakes.
- Popcorn cupcake printable wrappers (free to download) by Ewehoo!
- Vintage carnival table signs and gift tags ($45) by Luc & Lilah Events
- Face painting ($175 for 2 hours) by Amazing Face by Amanda Nelson
- Balloon bending ($150 for 2 hours) by Twisted Critters (407-738-2912)
- Food and beverages ($5 per child; $7 per adult) from AW Restaurant at Old Town
- Unlimited pass ($10 per child; $20 per adult) for Old Town rides
- No. 6 party favor cookies ($3.50 each) by Cookie Cousins