Monstrous Surprises Around Every Corner
Be on the lookout for Mike and Sulley from the upcoming Disney•Pixar film Monsters University. They’re scaring up all kinds of surprises throughout the summer at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Monstrous 24-Hour “All-Nighter”: A Monsters University-themed kick-off to a Monstrous Summer where you can spend an entire day (and night) inside Magic Kingdom park—don’t miss your chance for a firsthand education in fright!
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor: Led by Mike—the “monster of ceremonies”—a colorful gang of comics has been studying up on their jokes. Will they graduate to new comedic materials? Check out the “frights” and sounds in this attraction to see for yourself!
- The “Monsterail”: One of the iconic Monorail trains has been redesigned and monster-ized with visuals from the newest Disney•Pixar film. So go ahead and hop onboard—this is one frighteningly fun Monorail ride you won’t soon forget!
- Monsters University Meet Up: Drop in to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for a magical encounter with some monstrous friends from Disney•Pixar’s Monsters University, and pop off a few frighteningly good photos with Mike and Sulley!
- Monstrous Summer Wake-Up Call: Start the days during your stay the most monstrous of ways—schedule a call and wake up to the voice of Monsters University scare student, Mike Wazowski, each morning when staying at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels!
DISCOVER DISNEY Discount:
From now until early June, Florida residents can kick-start their summer — and score real savings with the Discover Disney ticket, offering three days of park-going fun for $119 (plus tax) for adults and children age three and up. The special Florida resident ticket can be purchased through June 3, 2013 for use any day (excluding block-out dates) from now through June 7, 2013.